Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hello

Welcome to my blog. As I started my work day yesterday it occurred to me just how close we are to the new year. I started thinking about personal growth and new opportunities and the idea of starting a blog rose above the surface. It wasn't the first time blog writing had crossed my mind but I decided to take action this time. You're currently reading the results.

This blog will deal with two topics of significant interest to me (recovery from disaster and urban planning) along with other related matters. I'm sure there are other websites that deal with these subjects but I hope to provide a unique perspective as well as spark some interesting dialog. I'll use future posts to talk about how I came

I used to think my opinion was of little consequence but getting an account on Twitter (@giovannitp) has proved to be a worthwhile exercise so far. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment